terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

AROUND 60 YEARS

As we could see at the "Graduation System" I just published before this one, it would take around 60 years to achieve to the highest graduation in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (Red Belt). So, I don't need to tell you its a long-term commitment to achieve our highest goal. I know a lot of people just participate in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (BJJ) as entertainment or as a sport and they don't really want to make that kind of commitment (60 years...come on!! That's too long, isn't it!?).
Well, I like to see the students as a "Red Belt Project" (RBP). I do it that way because I am an optimistic person. And, as an optimistic person I think life is so good and every single day should be a new adventure, where we learn and we enjoy all aspects of it.
So, expecting to graduate each student as a Red Belt is believing in a long-term journey. In order to achieve this goal we need to maintain a healthy life. Eating healthy, practicing BJJ (physical exercise), maintain good atitudes among family, friends and people you see everyday. In short, in order to achieve the RBP we need to be better. And being a better person I feel proud of myself.
This power is in your hands!

* I would like thank so much my australian friend, Ben Dyer (a very casca grossa friend! By the way...). He had a very kind atitude correcting my previews text (I asked him to help me correcting my english once and he really kept his word). Thank you Ben!

Eduardo Alexandre Machado
Dubai Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Team Head Teacher
2nd Degree Black Belt -(Ataque Duplo/Brazilian Top Team)
Mobile: 0503949301
Dubai - UAE

Nenhum comentário: