sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2014

Palms Sports LLC

At the beginning of December 2011 I received a call from Palms Sports offering me an opportunity as a Jiu-jitsu Coach. At that time I was working in SITA (airline multinational company), World Black Belt Center (Martial Art Center) and Art of Power (Martial Art Center).
Even though the package Palms Sports offered me wasn't that attractive comparing to the situation I had I decided to move forward and work to make it happen. And the main reason was based in the opportunity I had to learn from the biggest education project in Jiu-jitsu on earth. So, the first thing I did was to schedule a meeting with my line manager from SITA (my main sponsor) and explain the situation. She understood and encourage me to invest on it. Then my dismissal had been set to January 1st 2012. In December 2011 I left to Brazil to take my annual leave and once I came back I started working in Palms Sports. Officially on February 15th, 2012.

Nenhum comentário: